Ophthalmologist - Sharjah
Dr. Sheela Punjabi
As an Eye Specialist, I am dedicated to provide excellent, affordable eye care to my patients and how to take good care of the eyes
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Ophthalmology) | Clinical Ophthalmologist
cializes in –
– Vision testing and advising on refractive glasses and contact lens
– Diagnosing and managing Dry Eye disease, allergic eye conditions and autoimmune diseases
– Diagnosing and treating corneal ulcers
– Screening of diabetic and hypertensive eye disease through fundus camera
– Diagnosing and advising on thyroid eye disease and tumors of the eye
– Diagnosing and advising on eye diseases like squint or lazy eye
– Automated checking of eye pressure (tonometry) and diagnosing glaucoma and its medical management.
Dr. Sheela Punjabi completed her M.B.B.S and M.S. (Ophthalmology) from India in 1989. She has vast experience of 34 years in this field. Her area of expertise spans the diagnosis and management of all vision problems and eye diseases for adults and children. She has diagnosed and managed cases of medical glaucoma, refractive errors and pediatric refractive errors including amblyopia.
Dr. Sheela loves reading in her leisure time
English, Hindi, Sindhi, Urdu
Class Medical Center | Right Health – Sharjah U.A.E.