Karama Medical Centre- Burjuman
Dr. Darshjit Oberoi
William Shakespeare said, ‘Eyes are the window to our soul’ as they help us enjoy the world around us and so it is very important that you take good care of them. As an Ophthalmologist I am strongly committed to provide quality care to my patients and guide them in taking the utmost care of this immensely vital organ as the sense of vision is the most precious of all.
MBBS, MS (OPHTHALMOLOGY), FRCS, FICO, PGDHA
SINCE 1997 in India and 2016 in UAE
– Eye examination
– Management of corneal diseases, dry eye, allergies, diabetic eye and hypertensive retinopathy, glaucoma, squint, and thyroid eye disease.
Dr Darshjit Oberoi has graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India, in 1996. She holds additional certification in
2.Fellowship in Comprehensive Ophthalmology
3.Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration
4.Member of the Editorial Board of Medical and Research Publications, UK
She specializes in:
– Comprehensive eye examination including automated refraction and binocular vision testing
– Evaluation and management of corneal diseases like corneal ulcers and keratopathies
– Diagnosis and treatment of ocular surface disorders like dry eye, autoimmune disorders, and allergies
– Screening of diabetic and hypertensive patients for diabetic eye disease and hypertensive retinopathy
– Diagnosis and management of squint and congenital anomalies like ptosis and lazy eye
– Screening for glaucoma and medical management
– Evaluation of thyroid eye disease, uveitis, and tumors of the eye
She is an active member of:
– Life member of All India Ophthalmological Society
– Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
– Member of Emirates Ophthalmic Society
English, Hindi, French, Punjabi, Urdu, Marathi, and Arabic (beginner level).