Karama Medical Centre- Burjuman
Dr. Rajiv Singla
I believe in a motto – Patient’s Care and Satisfaction is Priority! I am very passionate for patient care, I treat, he cures.
MBBS, MD (Dermatology)
– Mesotherapy for Facial Rejuvenation, Hair loss and Acne Scars
– Chemical Peels
– Intraregional Therapeutic Injections (Keloid, Alopecia Areata & Recurrent Warts)
– Platelet rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair loss, Facial Rejuvenation and Acne Scars
– Radiofrequency Micro-needling for Skin Tightening, Wrinkles and Acne Scars
– Minor Dermatological Procedures (Cryotherapy & Electrocautery for Warts, Corns and other benign lesion)
Dr. Rajiv Sangla has graduated in 1991 from Dayanand Medical College, India. In 2001 he did his post-graduation from Government Medical College and Rajindra Hospital, Punjab. He is an active member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists, Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India and IASSTD. He is specialized in diagnosing and treating conditions that affect the skin, hair, scalp and nails. He has built special interest in cosmetic dermatology like plasma therapy, skin rejuvenation, skin lifting and tightening. His aim to enhance patient natural beauty using the latest medical technologies to help them unearth the best versions of themselves at every age. He specializes in general dermatology and medical conditions including acne, allergies, cysts, eczema, fungal infections, hair disorders, melanoma, moles, psoriasis, rashes, rosacea, scars, skin discoloration, skin cancer, hair and nail problems, skin tags, sun-damaged skin, ulcers, urticaria, vitiligo, and warts. Dr. Rajiv also offers cosmetic services including skin rejuvenation for the treatment of aging skin, sun-damaged skin, acne scars, and uneven pigmentation.
English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Arabic (Basic)